According to Satyanarayan Subbaraya, a Bengaluru-based banker, he was outside the house of megastar Amitabh Bachchan when he was participating in Kaun Banega Crorepati 14. As part of the episode “Play Along”, he will have the opportunity to sit in the hot seat.
The actor recalls: “My journey to Kaun Banega Crorepati took me 22 years, a month, and 9 days – I arrived there after a month and a half. SS Rajamouli and Aamir Khan had an entire conversation about RRR during KBC 14.
As a student at the University of Mumbai, I still recall that someone told me when I was studying there that Amitabh Bachchan used to greet his fans on Sundays by coming to his balcony. Hence, I also went there several times in the past, but I never had the chance to meet you when I went there.
I can’t describe how happy I am at this moment. Sunil Chhetri gives his father Amitabh Bachchan a message as he asks him to bring the Asian Cup to the country, and in response, Amitabh Bachchan replies, “I have no idea why I am sitting in front of you.”.
According to him, he has been a fan of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ since the show’s inception and has always hoped that someday, maybe, I would have the chance to appear on this show. There was no doubt in my mind that the whole experience was well worth it, whether it was winning the first lap with the fastest finger or sitting in the hot seat.”
On SonyLIV, there will be a contestant each week to take part in a game, unlike previous seasons where a celebrity would play with the host every Friday, but this time there will be contestants selected through an online game that will be accessible through the website.
Live performances can be viewed from home, and competitors can be in the hot seat. As you can see, this is not an episode of Shandaar Shukravaar, but one of the ‘Play Along’ episodes instead. KBC 14 is broadcast on Sony Entertainment Television.
The first of three Triple Test questions
Which of these shares its name with a type of computer key?
|A. Earth||B. Space|
|C. Planet||D. Moon|
Ans: A. Space
There were ten contestants and eight of them got it right out of ten. Samir was first (with the time of 1.27 seconds)
Triple Tet Question (2 of 3)
Which of these is a ritual of ceremony in which a woman can choose her groom?
Ans: C. Swayamvar
Ten out of ten contestants were able to correctly answer the question. Satyanarayana was first (with the time of 1.02 seconds)
Triple Test Question (3 of 3)
After putting “North” and “South” in front of which of these names would you get two different countries?
Ans: D. Korea
Out of the 10 contestants, 9 got it right. Satyanarayana was first (with the time of 1.23 seconds)
Satyanarayan answered the most questions correctly with 3 and in the fastest time, winning Triple Test and made it to the hot seat.
Satyanarayan Subbaraya’s Run to Rs. 70,000,000
Rs. 1,000 – 45 seconds (1 of 17)
Which of these terms is common to the early years of school and a unit of weight?
Ans: B. KG
2. Which of these is not usually part of a camera?
Rs 2,000 – 45 Seconds (2 of 17)
Which of these animals is responsible for most rabies transmissions to humans?
Rs. 3,000 – 45 seconds (3 of 17)
|Image Option A||Image Option B|
|Image Option C||Image Option D|
Ans: Image Option B
4. Which of these art forms most famously connects Mallika Sarabhai, Astad Deboo, and Pt. Birju Maharaj?
Rs. 5,000 – 45 seconds (4 of 17)
Ans: C. Dance
5. Food from which art of the world is most commonly eaten using ‘chopsticks’?
Rs. 10,000 – 45 seconds (5 of 17)
|East Asia||Western Europe|
|South America||North Africa|
Ans: A. East Asia
6. Sardar Sarovar and Indira Sagar are both dams on which river?
Rs. 20,000 – 60 seconds (6 of 17)
Ans: C. Narmada
7. A museum for what was established by the Tatas in Munnar, Kerala, a place where it is grown widely?
Rs. 40,000 – 60 seconds (7 of 17)
Ans: D. Tea
8. What does the I in ‘CISF’, the organization that provides security to many places, including airports, stand for?
Rs. 80,000 – 60 seconds (8 of 17)
Ans: A. Industrial
9. Which of these body parts are divided into sections labeled C, T, L, and S?
Rs. 160,000 – 60 seconds (9 of 17)
Ans: B. Vertebral Column
10. Besides an animal, a bird, a tree, and a flower, some Indian states have also adopted which of these as a state symbol?
Rs. 320,000 – 60 seconds (10 of 17)
Ask the Audience” lifeline used
Ask the Audience Results: A: 4% • B: 40% • C: 52% • D: 4%
Ans: C. Butterfly
11. What surname is common to the first foreign coaches of the Indian men’s national football and cricket teams?
Rs. 640,000 – Not Timed (11 of 17)
50:50″ lifeline used
Ans: A. Wright
12. What does ‘EEZ’, which extends more than a hundred miles from India’s coast, expand to?
Not timed – Rs. 1,250,000 (12 of 17)
|Enter and Exit Zone||Eminent Enterprise Zone|
|Exclusive Economic Zone||Emergency Effect Zone|
Ans: C. Exclusive Economic Zone
13. In which country will you find a 75-metre tall statue of Lord Vishnu riding Garuda?
Not timed – Rs. 2,500,000 (13 of 17)
Ans: B. Indonesia
14. Which city, that initially won the bid to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games, was later stripped of the rights to do so?
Rs. 5,000,000 (14 of 17) – Not Timed
A lifeline called “Phone-a-Friend” was used
|Edmonton, Canada||Durban, South Africa|
|Hambantota, Sri Lanka||Christchurch, NZ|
Satyanarayan’s phone-a-friend team consists of Jagannathan Ramanan, Jainendra Ojha, and Archana Kumar. Satyanarayan opts to call Jagannathan Ramanan (from Mumbai).
Satyanarayan walks with Rs. 2,500,000. His guess would have been B, but that was the right answer.