KBC Questions And Answers, If you want to expand your general knowledge as well as to experience playing KBC by giving the correct answer, here are the Koan Banega Crorepati objectives multi-choice questions and answers.
1. Which of the following corresponds to ‘Ek bataa do’?
The Answer is C (Adha)
2. Which of the following gods is also known as ‘Gauri Nandan’?
The Answer is D (Ganesha)
3. In the game of ludo the discs or tokens are of how many colors?
The Answer is D (Four)
4. Which of these are names of national parks located in Madhya Pradesh?
(A) Krishna and Kanhaiya
(B) Kanha and Madhav
(C) Ghanshyam and Murari
(D) Girdhar and Gopal
The Answer is B (Kanha and Madhav)
5. Where was the BRICS summit held in 2014?
The Answer is A (Brazil)
6. Who wrote the introduction to the English translation of Rabindranath Tagore’s Gitanjali?
(A) P.B. Shelley
(B) Alfred Tennyson
(C) W.B. Yeats
(D) T.S. Elliot
The Answer is C (W.B Yeats)
7. Which of these leaders was a recipient of a gallantry award in 1987 by a state government for saving two girls from drowning?
(A) Anandiben Patel
(B) Vasundhara Raje Scindia
(C) Uma Bharti
(D) Mamata Banerjee
The Answer is A (Anandiben Patel)
8. The wife of which of these famous sports persons was once captain of Indian volleyball team?
(B) Dhyan Chand
(C) Prakash Padukone
(D) Milkha Singh
The Answer is D (Milkha Singh)
9. Starting with the earliest, arrange the following events in Narendra Modi’s life in chronological order. FFF (Fastest Finger First)
(A) CM of Gujarat
(B) Took oath as
(C) Joined BJP
(D) Became RSS Pracharak
The answer is (DCAB)
10. Which of these sports requires you to shout out a word loudly during play?
(C) Playing cards
The Answer is B (Kho-Kho)
11. Which of these spices is the smallest in size?
(D) Methi Seeds
The Answer is A(Ajwain)
12. If Jwala Gutta and Ashwini compete as partners, in which sport are they participating?
(B) Table Tennis
The Answer is D (Badminton)
13. Which battle in 1757 marked the beginning of British occupation in India?
The Answer is A (Plassey)
14. What kind of creature was Bakasur, whom Kansa sent to kill Sri Krishna in his childhood?
The Answer is A (Bird)
15. Which is the second most spoken language of Nepal?
The Answer is C (Maithili)
16. Who are the only married couple elected to the 16th Lok Sabha?
(A) Sukhbir Singh-Harshimrat Kaur Badal
(B) Pappu Yadav-Ranjeet Ranjan
(C) Priya Ranjan-Deepa Dasmunshi
(D) Prakash-Brinda Karat
The Answer is B (Pappu Yadav-Ranjeet Ranjan)
17. Arrange these film stars in order of their debut as a hero in Hindi films. FFF (Fastest Finger First)
(A) Ranveer Singh
(B) Siddharth Malhotra
(C) Tiger Shroff
(D) Farhaan Akhtar
The Answer is (DABC)
18. Which of these stages is one of the four stages of human life in ancient Indian tradition?
The Answer is B (Bramhacharya)
19. In which of these two sports is the term ‘free hit’ used?
(A) Football, Squash
(B) Badminton, Tennis
(C) Badminton, Cricket
(D) Hockey, Cricket
The answer is D (Hockey, Cricket)
20. Which of these cricketers made his debut in Test cricket first?
(A) Sachin Tendulkar
(B) Sourav Ganguly
(C) M S Dhoni
(D) Virat Kohli
The Answer is A (Sachin Tendulkar)
21. Leading freedom fighter Chittaranjan Das was popularly called what?
(C) Loha Purush
The Answer is B (Deshbandhu)
22. Which of these is equal to “pachchees bataa do”?
(A) Swa baarah
(B) Paune baarh
(C) Saadhe baarah
The Answer is C (Saadhe baarah)
23. Which of these gases makes a beverage fizzy?
(C) Carbon dioxide
The Answer is C (Carbon dioxide)
24. What does the word ‘Chaturthi’ in the name of the Ganesh Chaturthi festival mean?
(A) Fourth Day
(B) Fourth week
(C) Fourth Month
(D) Fourth Year
The Answer is A (Fourth Day)
25. The main characters of the TVF web series “Aspirants” – Abhilash, Shwetketu (SK) and Guri – are aspirants preparing for which competitive exam?
(B) UPSC CSE
The Answer is B (UPSC CSE)
26. Milk is the main ingredients of which of these desserts?
The answer is D (Rabdi)
27. Which of these new ministries, headed by Amit Shah, was introduced in July 2021, by the Government of India?
(A) Ministry of Vaccination
(B) Ministry of Co-operation
(C) Ministry of Yoga
(D) Ministry of Jammu & Kashmir Affairs
The answer is B (Ministry of Co-operation)
28. Which of these is a lunchbox delivery system unique to Mumbai where people deliver freshly made food from homes to offices?
The answer is A (Dabbawalas)
29. Complete this popular Hindi tongue twister : “Chandu ke ____ ne chandu ki ______ ko, chandi ki chammach se Chatni chatai”?
(A) Mama, Mami
(B) Chacha, chachi
(C) Mausa, Mausi
(D) Fufa, Fufi
The Answer is B (Chacha, chachi)
30. Which of these pairs of states feature the word ‘nagar’ in the names of their capitals?
(A) Jharkhand and Kerala
(B) Punjab and Rajasthan
(C) Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim
(D) Arunachal Pradesh and Gujarat
The Answer is D (Arunachal Pradesh and Gujarat)
31. The Komark Temple is dedicated to?
(D) Sun- God
The Answer is D (Sun-God)
32. Meenakshi Temple is in?
The answer is D (Madurai)
33. The dates of National Calendar Permanently correspond with the?
(A) Vikrami Calendar
(B) Mohammadan Calendar
(C) Georgian Calendar
(D) None of these
The Answer is C (Georgian Calendar)
34. Which of the-following is wrongly matched?
A.Qutab Minar- Delhi
B.Taj Mahal -Agra
C.Ajanta Caves -Maharashtra
The Answer is D (Charmnar – Lucknow)
35. Which of the following was the theme of the World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day?
(A) ‘Dignity for all – focus on women’
(B) Dignity for all – focus on Children’
(C) Focus on health for all”
(D) Nourishment for all-focus on children'”
The Answer is B (Dignity for all – focus on Children)
36. September 27 is celebrated every year as?
(A) Teachers’ Day
(B) National Integration Day
(C) World Tourism Day
(D) International Literacy Day
The Answer is C (World Tourism Day)
37. Who is the author of ‘Manas Ka-Hans’ ?
(A) Khushwant Singh
(B) Prem Chand
(C) Jayashankar Prasad
(D) Amrit Lal Nagar
The Answer is D (Amrit Lal Nagar)
38. Which of these countries is larger than India in territorial space?
The Answer is A (Australia)
39. Who recently became the first woman director in the board of Reliance Industries?
(A) Kokilaben Ambani
(B) Deepti Salgaonkar
(C) Nitu Ambani
(D) Nina Kothari
The Answer C (Nitu Ambani)
40. Which of these battles didn’t involve the Mughal army?
(A) Battle of Buxar
(B) Battle of Haldighati
(C) Second battle of Panipath
(D) Third battle of Panipath
The answer is D (Third Battle of Panipath)
41. In a 2014 film, Vidya Balan’s character Bilkis Ahmed is also known by what other name?
(A) Babli Badmash
(B) Bobby Jasoos
(C) Bebo Badmash
(D) Baby Doll
The Answer is B (Bobby Jasoos)
42. Which of these is a popular crisp snack prepared with besan and spices?
(A) Bikaneri bhujia
(B) Junagadhi Khandvi
(C) Kalkattia Sondesh
(D) Veg kolhapuri
The Answer is A (Bikaneri Bhujia)
43. In a circle, which of these is half of the diameter?
The Answer D (Radius)
44. About whom did the poet write,” Lakshmi thi yaa Durga thi woh swayam veerta ki avatar, dekh marathe pulkit hote uski talwaaroke ke waar?”
(A) Rani Durgavati
(B) Jhansi ki rani
(C) Rani Ahilyabai Holkar
(D) Rani Padmavati
The answer is B (Jhansi ki rani)
45. Where was Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade posted when she was arrested in a visa case in 2013?
The answer is B (USA)
46. Which queen did Draupadi, the wife of five Pandavas, serve in the guise of Sairandhri for one year?
The Answer is D (Sudeshna)
47. Which newspaper once kept its editorial column blank as a mark of protest against the emergency of 1975?
(A) Hindustan Times
(B) The Hindu
(C) The Indian Express
(D) The Times of India
The Answer is C (The Indian Express)