Here you will learn: How to register in Kaun Banega Crorepati? What are the requirements? What are Eligibility Criteria?. All in one Guide for KBC.
KBC is India’s most popular TV game show. If you want to find out how to register in Kaun Banega Crorepati and what you need to know to appear on the show, you’ve come to the right place. Read more here.
Based on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? in the UK, Kaun Banega Crorepati is an Indian version of the popular British game show. Amitabh Bachchan hosted the show on Star Plus from 2000 to 2014. Since 2014, Shahrukh Khan has hosted the show, which is broadcast on Sony Entertainment Television India.
There is an Indian version of the popular game show Who Wants to be a Millionaire called Kaun Banega Crorepati. Shahrukh Khan hosts the show and is also its brand ambassador. With some modifications for the Indian audience, the quiz show is modeled after the British format.
Indian game show KBC is the most famous in the world. What’s your chance of becoming a millionaire in India? Try the online game. Shah Rukh Khan currently hosts the show after Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and now Aamir Khan were the first three hosts. The show was inspired by the game “Quiet, Please,” which was created by.
M.S. Subramanian for All India Radio’s game show “Reversal of Fortune” in 1980. In the UK, Mike Symons developed the “Questions and Answers” format. “Millionaire” in India has a format nearly identical to the British version.
You will learn How to register in Kaun Banega Crorepati Contest and how to win the prize money from this article. KBC registration is not difficult as long as you follow the steps carefully. KBC registration is explained in this article at every step.
How to apply for KBC?
Almost everyone remembers KBC, the old game show that aired on Sony TV. Thankfully, it has returned to the Play Store as an app. People are very excited about the app, and they want to play it. However, many people are confused about how to apply to the KBC. When registering for the game, you’ll have to answer some questions. Even though the questions aren’t particularly difficult, you will have to register so you can ensure that you are not cheating.
You should check your eligibility and download the KBC application form before you start preparing for KBC. Application forms, documents, and application fees must be submitted. Postal mail or in-person applications are both acceptable. No online applications will be accepted.
There is no 100% certainty with KBC. The written test must be passed. The odds of being selected depend on your luck. Prepare thoroughly and don’t be stressed. Don’t wait until the last minute to begin preparing. Spend as little time as possible. Get started as early as possible.
What is the KBC’s registration criteria?
The following are the KBC’s registration criteria:
The KBC 7 Elimination Round will only be open to candidates with valid email addresses.
Candidates should download their registration forms from the KBC’s official website (www.kbcseason7.in) and fill the same correctly in all respects, using their registered names and family names as per the voter’s list details, and submit the forms to the KBC Bank before the deadline mentioned in the SMS.
It’s pretty easy to register with KBC.
- Your age should be between 21 and 64 years old, and you must be a resident of India.
- Your age should be between 21 and 64 years old, and you must be a resident of India. KBC registration is available online or offline.
- The details of your bank account must be provided if you register online and deposit the amount.
- The amount can be deposited at any UBI or SBI branch that is present in your area.
- Also, you have to submit KYC (Know Your Customer) documents like your photo and PAN card.
This process is used by banks and financial institutions to determine who their customers are and what their intentions are with their accounts.
Charges for KBC Registration:
KBC contestants must pay a registration fee of Rs. 25,000. Fees cannot be refunded or adjusted.
The contestant will be disqualified if he/she takes a break during the game for any reason. Winners will be granted a check and must sign an agreement with the channel and sponsor to invest their prize money into a fixed deposit for five years.
The prize money is awarded in the form of a check and the winner must sign an agreement with the sponsorship and channel to the effect that the prize money will be invested in a fixed deposit for the next five years.
Kaun Banega crorepati can be played online
- From the application store, you can download the Sony Liv App. Even though the application download is free, data charges may apply. Your telecom provider can provide you with more information.
- From the menu, access “KBC Play Along” by clicking the “KBC Play Along” banner.
You can log in with your Google or Facebook account. Please confirm that you agree to the terms.
- (English/Hindi) Select your preferred language.
- Play now by clicking the “Play Now” tab.
- Set up an email address and a mobile number. If we need to contact you, we will be able to reach you only if your mobile number is registered with the service provider in India.
- Provide answers to profile-related questions such as gender, age, occupation, and education. For each question answered, the player will earn 20 points.
- If the PAP registers using a SIM card not registered in his name, the Company will not be responsible for tracking the PAP.
This entry will be disqualified if it is not possible to determine with certainty who registered from a particular mobile number. It is requested that PAPs use unique mobile numbers.
Participation in the registration process constitutes the Participant(s)’ acceptance of receiving promotional messages from the Company or any third party authorized by the Company.
To register and join the PAG, you must follow these Rules & Regulations. If a PAP does not comply with the Rules & Regulations, he or she will be disqualified from participation or winnings immediately, as applicable.
The contact no of KBC is +971563847882